Many people around the Great Lakes region have been asking questions about all the remote pumping stations being built in secluded locations. The Great Lakes holds 21% of the world’s fresh water, and they provide drinking water to tens of millions of Americans.
Supposedly, these pumping stations are owned by the Nestle Corporation for the purpose of bottling water for sale in commercial outlets. It has been learned that only 5% of the water being pumped is actually bottled for sale in stores across the world. The remaining 95% is being transferred to special bladder tugs and being towed across the Atlantic to its final destination in China.
When this depressing fact is made known, most U.S. citizens become angry. With so much of our ground water being poisoned by uranium and mercury from factories, and with thoughtless corporations buying up what precious resources remain, it seems treasonous to be selling our drinking water to China.